Thursday, November 4, 2010
My local SAGA chapter is having a doll raffle as part of our annual auction. This is the second dress I have done for this year's auction. The first can be seen here.
For this outfit I combined two patterns. The under dress is by Bunny Bear Designs. It is the 1940's Party Dress. I used Imperial Broadcloth found in the closet and trimmed it with white rick rack.
The apron is made from a cherry print lawn, also found in the closet. The cherry pockets were my daughter's idea. They turned out cute. I used a pattern from a contact on Flickr for the apron.
The crossover on the apron back is cute.
I am feverishly trying to tie up some loose ends. My husband and I leave for a dream trip on Sunday to......